Question
Posted by: Kate | 2003/03/17

Cycles?

My cycle has gone from 26 days to 28 days to 25 days in the past three months. I last took the pill at the beginning of December. I was hoping that my periods would be more regular by now. How do I montior when I am ovulating?

It is quite common to have irregular periods for two or thre months after stopping the Pill. This may mean that you have not been ovulating in this time. Having said this, your cycle is not that irregular, so you can probably work on ovulating somewhere between Day 12 - 14.