Question
Posted by: julia | 2004/10/11

Cycle length - TTC

I've stopped using Marvelon at the beginning of June and had (relatively) regular cycles since, varying between 27 and 31 days. My previous period started after 31 days, on the 7th Sept, but was very light and brownish - typically like the last 2 days of a normal period. Today I'm on day 35 and no period. I have done a preg test, but negative. Should I be concerned about the absence of my period and is it necessary to consult my GP/Gynae.

I will give it another week and if no period or pregnancy then consult your gynae

1
Posted by: julia | 2004/10/13

Thanx Doc - will do.

Reply to julia