Question
Posted by: Miena | 2004/10/08

Cycle lenght??TTC

Ive had a miscarrage in June on the 23, then 42 days later my first period, it lasted 5 days and the total lenght was 38 days, this month I started earlier on 27 days. My question is what is the changes of my cycle to stabalize or to be longer again. Or do you think my body has come to pattern now. As it is difficult to work out when I ovulate as I dont know my lengh.

And when will I ovulate next, last period started on 6 Oct.

It may take afew months for the normal cycle to return. You have to wait and see. Most likely you are already getting back to what it used to be.