Question
Posted by: peaches | 2004/11/09

cycle lenght

Im trying to get pregnant, and last month i started with clomid. My cycle was 35days on the clomid. I will be taking clomid again this month, so I just like to know is it safe to assume that my cycle will be 35 again this month.As i want to work out when i will be ovulating.

The best way to work out ovulation on Clomid is for your doctor to monitor your cycle. It is not reliable to work just from the timing of your periods.

1
Posted by: PN | 2004/11/09

No it not safe to assume that - your cycle should be 28 days - give or take a day.

My suggestion is to use an ovulation test kit to determine when you are ovulating - Easily available at any pharmacy.

Good Luck

Reply to PN