Question
Posted by: Mandy- CT | 2004/02/20

CYCLE CHANGE - PREGNANCY

Dear Doc, I left the Pill May last year (before then had a 25 day cicle) after I left the Pill I only got my Periods 63 days after (2 months later) there after my periods was every 30 days / 34 days/ 36 days ect.... this month I am almost in a 42 day cycle my breast are very tender, go to the ladies a lot,.... Can it be that I might be pregnant or is it just a delaid period again, however if I left the pill 10 mnths ago my period should be fine , can I do the test or is it to soon....

You can check a pregnancy test. This way you will know if you are pregnant or if this is just a delayed period.