Question
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/12/07

Cybershrink,Emma,Shaun,Socks,Matthew

Thank you all for your advice yesterday!

But Mathhew commenting on your advice I am not a spring chicken anymore!!! Don't just asume im innocent and secondly
why do a woman have to teach and coach a 42 year old men about sex! Surely he must know something!

O yes o forgot to tell you he has never been married!

Actually, neither 42, nor 24 year-old men, or women, automatically know much about sex. We don';t handle it as simply and automatically as spring chickens do. And at 42, he'll have grown up in the era when it wasn't talked about, and there was no sex education, or porno, or even good professional sex guides, around, and where the government got jumpy about the occasional bare breast appearing in a National Geographic magazine.
And I agree with Shaun, that there's a lot a man can learn in 10 minutes. Maybe buy a few good books like Alex Comfort's The Joy of Sex, and qietly read it, and leave it lying around for him to pick up if he pleases.
Mind you, I rather like blackbird's image of the classroom, actually rather a popular fantasy, I find ! Just mind what you do with the magic marker ! And Emma's response is really excellent

6
Posted by: Emma | 2004/12/07

Hi Twanette

U don't have to teach him in those 10 minutes..just bring up the subject while doing dishes or driving together...tell him that you had an erotic dream in which he did these amazing things to you, tell him what they are and hint that you'd like him to turn the fantasy into reality.

Reply to Emma
Posted by: blackbird | 2004/12/07

Twanette, i just fell of my chair laufhing..now picture this scene, boyfriend on bed nude, you up against the wall with a white board and a pen, doing a flow diagram, and a stop watch in one hand ...

man this oke is GOING TO HAVE TO learn something ...

Reply to blackbird
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/07

Shan0001(at)yahoo(dot)com

You can teach a guy a lot in 10 minutes...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/12/07

Shaun what do I teach a guy in the 10 minutes we are intimate.

Maybe if you give me you e-mail add. I can explain in more detail, not for this site what the problem is!

But thank anyway for the advice.

Reply to Twanette
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/07

Hi Twanette,

I think you might have forgotten that one can never be too old to learn. I don't think it's ok to have expectations that he should know everything there is to know. Your body is yours completely. There is no way I can tell you which areas of your body I might be able to "excite" if you don't tell me. I don't think it's fair that you just expect this guy to know even something at his age. Have you considered why he may not have married as yet? Have you considered why he has chosen you to be "sexual" with? Have you really put your needs out in the open or just expected him to know what to do...

Remember as well, whether you are a spring-chicken or not, it does not mean that you can be taught a few things as well. It does not mean that there are new things you may have to learn as well. This guy is a guy who is an individual. Somebody like no other, & so are you. I am of the opinion that 2 people in a relationship really should take time to know the others likes & dislikes. Should know what turns him/her on & off. Should understand & respect... if not then they may have a lot to learn still.

Sorry Twanette, maybe I misunderstood something somewhere in your posting but I really think it's not fair to expect him to know. I can see here where the communication problem may be stemming from... Are you guys maybe not trying hard enough to get closer on an emotional level???

Remember Twanette, these are just my opnions. You are totally in your right to disagree with me.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Socks | 2004/12/07

Hey no problem...

I pray that you can find happiness and remember that you are special :)

Reply to Socks