Question

CyberShrink **Thank You**

Thank you for the reply (about my sister and parent/inlaw problems).
It is such a difficult situation for her to be in, I feel she still needs to grieve and to recover from her loss before worrying about other peoples feelings. I think for now she just needs to be "selfish" and take care of her own needs, I think as happiness slowly comes back to her, her perspective on life will change and the need she feels to be with his family will also simmer down, she will still obviously love and enjoy their company but it won't be the desperate cry for help and support that she is seeking now.
I know my parents want what is best for her but then I also grew up with them and know that they are selfish when it comes to our attention and hate interference "they know what it best and will give and give ($$$) and we have to be greatful and constantly thanking them"
I hope the saying "time heals" is true as it breaks my heart seeing her in so much pain.
Thank you.

She is so lucky to have a sister as great as you are !