Question
Posted by: C*bershrink | 2007/03/06

Cybershrink returning to hospital

Just to let you guys know --- I mentioned last week more problems with the arm thatb was smashed in the accident 2 years ago. Now I have developed a form of abscess at the base of the Left arm, apparently a small sequestrum of bone from the original accident can cause this problem from time to time. I am seeing a new Orthopaedic Surgeon this time, and he commented that these sorts of bone infections "can be rather like cancer" --- they can return from time to time.
So tomorrow I will be going to Wilgers Hospital to have a CT scan and blood tests and see the new surgeon, and I expect I'll need to be admitted tomorrow or the next day, for further surgery. So if I am absent from the forum for some days --- at least you'll know what it's about, and I plan to return asap !

Just to confirm that this was a genuine message from Cybershrink, for information purposes only !

14
Posted by: Britty | 2007/03/06

Take care and take time to recover. I will miss your good advice that is always spot on. Let us know when you return in good health.

Reply to Britty
Posted by: jcat | 2007/03/06

Hope that they at least allow you to lie in bed and relax a bit.
If there is anything that you or your missus need help with, let us know.
Have you advised the mega mog of your impending absence?

Reply to jcat
Posted by: Shae | 2007/03/06

Sorry, thing just went without the last bit - Take care of you CS.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: Shae | 2007/03/06

Speedy Recovery CS and all the best with the arm. You're gonna be sorely missed. T

Reply to Shae
Posted by: Shae | 2007/03/06

Reply to Shae
Posted by: Shae | 2007/03/06

Reply to Shae
Posted by: Shae | 2007/03/06

Reply to Shae
Posted by: KASANDRA | 2007/03/06

WILL MISS U CYBERSHRINK, KEEP U IN MY HEART AND THOUGHTS

Reply to KASANDRA
Posted by: CP MOM | 2007/03/06

H25 - hello....poor CS he doesnt need this.

You and me being so sick recently remember well how it feels hey?

Hope all is ok soon

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/06

CS

Hope all goes well and that you will be back here in no time. However short/long your period of absence is you will be sorely missed and we will "anxiously!" await your positive news about the arm and return to the forum.

All the best.

Reply to H25
Posted by: AGM | 2007/03/06

A speedy recover, and I will keep in my prayers.

Reply to AGM
Posted by: Missy R | 2007/03/06

My thoughts and prayers will be with you Doc, and I know that you will come back to hear how "well" my boyfriend will be doing. Get well soon and I'ts always nice to hear your genuine, caring responses!! Bye

Reply to Missy R
Posted by: G | 2007/03/06

We will all be sending positive thoughts your way! I sincerely hope that ll goes well for you.

Reply to G
Posted by: rmc | 2007/03/06

OKAY GUYS, LET'S DO OUR BEST HERE!
let's put no unnecessary posts and things so that the shrink does not have to come back and sift through sex stuff and junk like that!

I'll be on my best behaviour!

Reply to rmc