Question
Posted by: J | 2004/10/18

CyberShrink? RE:11853.

I dont know what " ,,,,,, " is suppose to mean. If it is about my
Punctuation, ill try again.

Why is it so hard to let go? When you love somebody so much
that you are willing to give them the world. The only problem is
she will not allow me to love her (we were together for three
years). Now I have one of two options, friend or nothing at all.
It is too painfull for me to be with her when the only thing that I
want to do is hold her close, but that's not an option. Do I
break a great persons hart by not being there at all
or sould I be happy with what she is willing to give me?

Sorry, J, ",,,," is not meant as any sort of criticism of your punctuation, but it's a response I give when I'm passing on that specific question ( unles I type something in the space, the system keeps sending it back to me ). I recognize your problem is significant and serious, but it's basically a question I have answered several hundred times in the last year, and I frankly can't think of anything else I could say about it. But I'm sure our other readers will be able to give useful comments here. You might also try checking our the Archives of this Forum, for previous discissions of this theme.
From what you say of this specific situation, it doesn't sound as if her heart would be broken if you chose "nothing at all" rather than "friend", the option which you seem to find most painful. It sounds as if all the pain of rhe parting is on your side.

2
Posted by: J | 2004/10/18

O, im new to this.

Reply to J
Posted by: Paul | 2004/10/18

,,,,,,, means that there is nothing more he can say about it.

Reply to Paul