Question

CyberShrink, please reply to 12259

Anon, in the admin section where I work, messages are not numbered, so I have no way of knowing which message you are referring to. As I lead an excessively busy life, I can't always respond promptly to every message, though at great cost in Telkom bills, I try my best. And some questions, which are not psychiatric in nature but which refer to love problems, I often defer to the collective wisdom of our band of readers.
However, I have noticed an Anon question further down in the list I get here, so I'll answer it next, and hope it's yours

2
Posted by: ybk | 2004/11/01

man sperm

Reply to ybk

Thanks you very much for your response. It was the correct one. I just thought you over looked it.
Someone should do something about your internet situation.
What a great service!
Anon