Question
Posted by: Jimmy | 2008/01/25

Cybershrink please help!!!!!!

I was divorced about 4 years ago. My ex still find ways to get hold of my cellphone nr. Calling me sometimes at night and then puts the phone down in my ear. I know its her because she forgot the first time to hide her nr. She obviously denies it when I confronted her about it. Why the hell is she doing this? She does have a man in her life but yet she still stalks me. I dont want this to get ugly because i care about her.

She has got another nr as well. She takes out her other simcard, phones me and then takes it out again. She is really having a problem with something. What am I to do without creating tension?

How does she keep finding your cell number, unless people known to you are giving it to her ? Anyhow, if she is harassing you in this way you can get a court order forbiding her from contacting you in any way, and she can be arrested if she ignores the court order. And the cell company ought to be able to provide you with records showing who called you, when, and from what number. Stalking is illegal --- involve the police, and have her arrested if necssary. DOn't care too much about a stalker, as this could become dangerous eventually. Be firm enough to put a stop to it, for your sake and hers. Why are you so anxious to avoid "creating tension" when she seems to be trying so hard to do just that ?

1
Posted by: Jimmy | 2008/01/28

We do have mutual friends. She probably gets the nr from one of them......looks like I cant trust anyone! :( The cellphone company said I must first get a court order before they can give me anything. Regarding the tension....well, I thought we could be friends and for some time things went well. She just wakes up some days and decides that today is stalking Jimmy day!! She is one crazy woman.

Reply to Jimmy