Posted by: worried | 2004/12/07

CyberShrink please help

Could you please supply me with councellors in the JHB region to assist us with relationship problems. Please read > Gay Relationship problems>

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

We never recommend specific therapists on this site, for several excellent reasons. But generally I find most people are able to find what they want in terms of relationship counselling, by calling a national organization, FAMSA which trains and links a range of mariage / relatonship counsellors. I know of no register or listing of those shrinks / counsellors with special knowledge / experience / understanding of specifically gay relationship problems ( though I find in general, relationship problems are relationship problems ). If you felt a gay-sympathetic attitude was specially important to you, try local gay organizations, who would, I guess, be most likely to be aware of such counsellors.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: worried | 2004/12/07

Tnank Doc, I will contact FAMSA, I've had a bad exprience with a Psychologist regarding being gay and thought you could be of assistance.

Reply to worried
Posted by: Bee | 2004/12/07

Relax, CS will answer you in good time.

Reply to Bee

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.