Question
Posted by: Nuts | 2005/11/25

CyberShrink???

Please answer my q cs? I feel like going killing some days. Most days I feel fine, but some days I really just want to go out there and kill some one. Really kill some one dead. I was sexually abused by my adopted father for 10 years, and now find myself in a possision where I'm surrounded by lots and lots of horny, oversexed married and unmarried men. I hate that. I found them on Love2MeetU.co.za
I have killed before...my dog...it still brings tears to my eyes. But humans will be easier, I don't know them and don't want to.

Nuts, I think we have addressed this issue in another posting from you. Surely you have the sense to recognize that killing ANYONE is WRONG, and solves no problems, while causing many more. It really sounds as though your new medication is having a dangerously bad effect on you --- urgently insist on seeing your shrink and having the drug mixture revised.

4
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/25

I smell a rat. If not, please stay off the internet sites and get a psychiatric evaluation, councilling and meds asap.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/11/25

If you didn't want to meet these "horny" men, why were u on the site?
Be very careful about what you say Nuts, you may be joking but there are ways and means for tracking people like u down, even if the threats are idle. It is not that difficult either.

Reply to Nicolai
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/25

why did you kill your dog? obviously you didn't want to if it brings tears to your eyes when you think about it?

Reply to twink
Posted by: delene | 2005/11/25

You need serious help.

Reply to delene