Question
Posted by: Bubbels | 2007/03/25

Cyber vet pls help

I have 2 ring necks i hand reared my 1st baby so shes very tamed,about 2mnths ago we caught another ring neck that was sitting in the tree its still a "baby" bout 6mnths but the problem is its not tamed at all&i so badly wana touch her&give her the same love&attention im giving my other 1? Please help me how must i go about to tame this 1?

Well done on catching it! You will need to be patient and feed it on a spoon or similar oblect and slowly get our hand closer to the birda dn then hopefully it will begin to eat from your hand d then be comfortable climbing onto your hand. Just be patient and becareful as they can bite sore.