Question
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/01

Cyber Shrink

As below apologies to all ive been a right P***K this will be my last posting as I need to do something abput my issue's and blowing out at people is not the solution .... My sincerest aspecially to Echelle... its just one or to of your reply comments on people who sounded like they ahad real issue's... some that I could relate were returned with some real harshness from your side... but hey this is my issue not yours ...

All the best to all

Lets not have the harsh calling others harsh. Apologies accepted. Have a restful weekend, and return next week ( preferably not on Monday ! ) in a nicer frame of mind !

1
Posted by: O please | 2007/06/01

Sorry I lied on the, last posting thing ... Mr Shrink you might want want to remove the one on cyvber doc too,I posted the initial posting there by mistake ... how ironic. Wish me luck going on fairly hectic journey ...

Reply to O please