Posted by: Tumi | 2008/08/27

Cyber relationships

My husband is involved with agirlwhomhe met on this chat line.i found out by discovering this on his email.I confronted him and he apologised and hestopped. Months later i found out he has just changed emails and are nowchatting on another email.What worries me is that this girl is lives in Durban which is not far and we are herein JHB. They found out that they were at the same varsity. We had a big fight about it and he apologised again andit looks likehe has stoppd if he hadnt moved to another email.Nowi am obsessed with trying to find out what he does on his PC .I even saw the girl on facebook and i was tempted to speak to herbut i decided against it. I am so obsessed with this chat lines now, it is taking up most of my time

YOur experience confirms my view that an apology has to be demonstrated in ACTIONS not merely in words. Unlike wandile, I don't beleieve there is ever any value in tit-for-tat cheating, and it completely undermines your right to be bothered by what he does. Talk calmly to him saying that it has come to your notice ( maybe leave it unclear exactly how this happened ) that he is still contacting the other woman, and so its clear his apologies and promises don't mean much, and press him to accept joining you in marriage counselling

Posted by: wandile | 2008/08/28

Tumi, why would you worry about hubby doing that, there are lots of men outside who may see you as lovable and beautiful woman to them like your hubby wanting someone. Go out there meet someone who you' ll fall in love and see your husband' s reaction then he' ll start to be jealous. Anyway you' re not worth the problem !!!!!!!!!!tell him to -|- that other girl while you are being -|- ed by another , myself i won' t allow a man to have an affair while i sit and watch him to bring his dirty HIV to me , no ways stand up lady do something outside then he'  ll seeit' s wrong

Reply to wandile