Question
Posted by: Cute | 2005/12/14

Cuts after sex

I have lost interest in sex because, each time i get cut on my vagina. These last for a long time which means no sex for my husband until i heal. Now that its hot, my vagina itches and then urinating becomes unbearable. Have no discharge. Skin around the vagina is also peeling of becuase it is dry. Please advise

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to see what the problem is.

1
Posted by: Anirah | 2005/12/15

that also used to happen to me. My husband & i used to hav really rough sex sometimes. My vagina never used to hurt in the process. but after our act, wen i went to pee it used to burn like hell & it was all red. i put a lot of vaseline after having a wash. told my hubby to chill. don't need to go wild all the time. he is so understandig. i love my hubby to bits.after sex put a really cold wet face cloth against your vagina, after you have a wash. then b4 you go to sleep rub vaseline on the tender & sore areas it helps.

Reply to Anirah