Posted by: Wondering | 2007/04/10


My husband develops these cuts around the tip of his penis after we have sex.
A few months ago we used Durex oil and ever since then after we have had sex these cuts appear.
They disappear and reappear again.
It is quite worrying for him as he does not what it is. As it itches as well.
Please can you assist?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Wondering
It could be a kind of eczema but usually candida fungal infection can look like this. If you have any symptoms of candida - vaginal itching, whitish discharge - use Canesten vaginal supp for yourself and let him use Canesten vaginal cream on the tip of the penis.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Wondering | 2007/04/11

and what if the cuts dont go away?
Do you think that I could have an infection ???

Reply to Wondering

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.