Question
Posted by: LYN | 2004/10/27

CUSTOMER WITH ADDISON'S DISEASE & SEVERE CANDIDAS

I run a Health Shop and have a customer who is permanently on Cortisone for Addison's Disease. She has been diagnosed with very severe Candidas and the Cortisone is aggravating the condition badly.

What natural alternatives can I offer her for the Addisons and what can I give her besides Acidophillus and probiotics for the Candidas? She understands the need to be on a strict wheat-free, sugar free etc diet.

Is there a way to wean her off the Cortisone and onto something natural? This is a severe disease and I realize that we cannot just take her medication away.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks & regards
Lyn Malherbe

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Lyn

The best advice one can give her is to please see an experienced homeopath that will know how to treat the problem and the cortisone.

From your side, please advise her to use Bio-Strath tablets with Urticalcin and Echinaforce long term. The diet needs to be good and she must drink lots of filtered water.

Kind regards.

Estie