Question
Posted by: Me | 2008/01/29

Curious

I confronted my 18year old sister this morning, regarding her bad eating habits, so she said she cant eat cause her stomach is in a lot of pain, and she's been having her period for 8weeks. I made an appointment at the doctor for saturday, BUT WHAT CAN THIS BE> Im scared for her.

It could be a number of things - a cyst, hormone imbalance, infection. She will need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: mama | 2008/01/30

that is not normal. try to get her to the doctor before then if you can. I had bled for a month and was given medication to stop the bleeding. Try to get her to a gynae rather than a GP.

Reply to mama