Question
Posted by: Bluetooth spy | 2008/01/22

Curious

Does anyone know something bout this?

About curiosity ? Or about blue teeth ?
But seriously, always google when you have such questions. Much o what the search turns up will be rubbish, but there's almost always some useful stuff

2
Posted by: anon | 2008/01/22

Maria I see Cybershrink Annex is closed. It seems just as Cybershrink opens the other place is closed. Sorry CS for posting this here, but didn't want to start a new post.

Welcome back CS, hope 2008 will not be as bleak and powerless as Eskom warns it will be. With all the rain and grey dull weather we have been having here in JHB, a little sunshine will be appreciated.

Guess the rain queen has been dancing too much? Enough already.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Maria | 2008/01/22

I'm curious about why you posted this to a psychiatrist's site?

If you google it you will find some info.

Reply to Maria