Question
Posted by: SS | 2004/12/20

Curious

I was just curious why Adam wanted to know how old I am? Is this maybe that at my age I am supposed to know what I want? Anyways, after I submittd my question on Friday, my ex told me he wants me back and that he is willing to do anything. On the other hand this other guy also wants me and is also willing to do anything. I think that maybe I have stepped too much over the line and gave him the impression that we are in a relationship. This is my fault. I would like to have a relationship with him - but that is if I choose him. But I really need time to choose. A couple of days ago he said he would give me time - but that was before he heard that my ex also wants me back. I just don't want to hurt anyone and I also don't want to get hurt. I think I'm playing with fire and that is not the type of person I really am.

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/21

Hi there...

don't know bout playin with fire but it looks like u playin people....

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: ? | 2004/12/20

Hi Lisa and Curious - well, I wish my ex would come back. How long did it take these guys to realise that they had made a mistake? It has been 1 month since our breakup. He said he needs time to decide what he wants. So, I dont really have a choice in the matter....

Reply to ?
Posted by: Liza | 2004/12/20

Well, my ex has the crummy habit of 'trying again' as soon as he gets a whiff of some other guy in my life. It was so funny - it even happened after he met my VERY gay best-friend. These are usually the times when I shamelessly use him to do things around my home - eventually he gets the idea that there are no other men about, and leaves me alone again. At this stage I'm still waiting for Mr. Right to come along. Stopped giving in to Mr. Right now. My life is full without a guy. To me it doesn't sound like you're ready for a relationship right now. Give the ex a cold shoulder (or use him for everything except what he wants, he'll get the idea) Take some time out to make yourself happy. Only when you're truly fulfilled will the right man come along.

Wishing you the best
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Adam | 2004/12/20

Hi SS!
Your age merely confirmed that your children might still be young and that, at your age, you have even less reason than anyone else to rush into anything. Tell both guys that you need time and space and if any of the two is not prepared to accept that, send him (or them!) on his way with your well wishes! Although at this time of the year we all want to be with loved one's, some of us will be on our own and still able to appreciate the joy of the season.

Reply to Adam