Question
Posted by: DEE | 2004/11/12

CURIOUS

CAN I USE THE THREE MONTHS INJECTION WHILE I AM STERILIZED? I AM STERILIZED FOR SIX YEARS ALRESDY.

You can use the injection, though I am not sure why you want to if you are sterilised.

3
Posted by: DEE | 2004/11/16

Thanx for the reply, it is actually for heavy and painfull periods
one month its fine there's no pain but then very heavy, the following month there' s so much pain that I don't know what to do! I went to the clinic, they gave me the injection for the last three months to control it, and I must say it help alot, but now I don't know will it be a healthy thing to stay on it because there is no bleeding but there is every single day a brownish discharge of which I am a little bit worried.
I am 38 yrs and bit worried! PLEASE ADVISE! THANX IN ADVANCE.

Reply to DEE
Posted by: dr anonymous | 2004/11/13

Yes you can still use it especially if you would like to control heavy periods.

Reply to dr anonymous
Posted by: Jordon | 2004/11/12

WHY??

Not to sound like a complete idiot, but if you are sterilized surely you cannot fall pregnant. So the reason for wanting to use a contraceptive would be...?

Maybe I am undewrstanding the question incorrectly, is there another reason why you would want to use the injection??

Reply to Jordon