Question
Posted by: Sunny | 2005/12/13

Curiosity...

If you found an email that was signed "miss you" sent from your boyfriend to a girl other than you (not his sister/cousin) - should you be curious? How curious?

Good answers

5
Posted by: SANDY | 2005/12/13

I WOULD BE CURIOUS. BUT IF YOU START DIGGING YOU MIGHT FIND SOMETHING YOU DO NOT LIKE OR NOT.

JUST DECIDE IF IT IS WORTH IT BEFORE YOU DO IT. DO NOT OPEN A CAN OF WORMS UNLESS YOU ARE NOT PREPARED FOR IT.

Reply to SANDY
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/13

I would'nt be curious - I'd be suspicious.

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/13

I have a friend in portugal who always tells me he misses me.

means nothing.
But of course my husband doesnt like it, so I asked him to stop rather.

Depends on your boyfriend's personality

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/13

That is not a good sign. I have a very close guy friend who has feelings for me and he always says miss you. I don't think guys usually say miss you to random girls. I could be wrong... what did the rest of the email say?

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/13

unless she was his oldest friend, that he grew up with ... i'd be super curious.

Reply to twink