Question
Posted by: Zuzu | 2008/05/23

Cup size

Hi im 27 year old woman. i started gyming and would like to know if i will lose my cup size? i want my breasts to stay the same just firmer. what excersize should i do? Thank you.

Hi Zuzu

it depends, both on genetic factors (which you can't really control) and on your current weight and size. With training, you may well lose body fat (which is a good thing) and because the breast tissue is body fat, you often find that you may reduce cup size. But there are often times when this doesn't happen. So unfortunately, I can't answer your question, other than to say that whichever way it goes should not be a deterrent to your training, as you still gain a lot more benefit from training than going without it. So my advice is to get into the gym, do a complete, whole body workout and see how it goes. Chances are you will firm up and get fitter, leaner, and hopefully remain the same.

Ross

1
Posted by: Zuzu | 2008/05/28

Thank you for your advise. i will be in touch.

Reply to Zuzu