Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2007/08/15

Cud really use some help right about now

I need help in organising the next 5 years of my student life. I'm studying to become a psychologist but I've only done Pyc101 and Pyc102. I'm having trouble finding out what papers I still need to do. The people at the Unisa have been no help and I work full time so I dont have the time to go to Pretoria to sort out registrations.
Every time I try to enroll for a paper they come back to me days later and say that I cant do that particular paper. My two majors are psychology and industrial psychology.
Please help.

Sounds like F can help you out prety well here. Otherwise, it sounds like a proble with UNISA bureaucracy, and something that would have to be sorted out with them --- I have no idea of what their rules are or how they work

5
Posted by: Maria | 2007/08/15

F, please mail me too! I will be finished with my second year subjects this year, and need help choosing subjects for next year.

csforummaria at gmail dot com

Reply to Maria
Posted by: F. | 2007/08/15

Nicole, you have mail.

Reply to F.
Posted by: F. | 2007/08/15

Give me an hour or so and I'll send you the info you need.....

Reply to F.
Posted by: Nicole | 2007/08/15

rdnaidooza at yahoo dot comThank you very much

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: F. | 2007/08/15

Nicole

As it happens, I am studying that exact degree and I am in my third year. I have a wealth of info - all the right stuff - that you need to know.

Post your e-mail address here and I will send you all you need to know.

Reply to F.