Question
Posted by: Worried | 2007/04/18

cud i b pregnant?

i was due 4 my 3rd noristerat shot on the 28 feb 2007 but decided not 2 go bcoz of side effects. my nipples r very painful and im feeling nausea, how long afta stopping can 1 fall pregnant?

Some people to fall pregnant immediately after stopping the injection, but more often it takes up to a year for your periods to return and several months after that to fall pregnant.

2
Posted by: Worried | 2007/04/19

i took a preggy test 2day and it was negative. i still think i am preggie. me and my bf sumtyms use the withdrawal method. how accurate are this preggy tests

Reply to Worried
Posted by: lost | 2007/04/19

i asked the same question a couple of days ago and then had my answer this morning i think i am preggies because i had a light spotting yesterday and well my breasts have been sore for two weeks straight, i dont have nausea but my appetite has increased i never get full im always eating plus with the headaches i ahve chosen to wait to test till the 27th then i can be sure celebrate the entire weekend. have you been busy without using any protection.

Reply to lost