Question
Posted by: Bleeding | 2008/01/03

CT SCAN RESULTS

Hi Dr Bets

well i had my CT Scan Yesterday. my oncologist phoned me with tthe results yesterday afternoon. 2 tumors are actually benign cysts, 3 have disappeared and there appears to oinly be one active lesion which has shrunk and he feels a few more chemos and it will be gone. he is concerned about neutropenia though as my bone marrow has taken quite a hammering. I feel like a huuuuge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and think a bit of neutropenia is better than dying. 2008 is off to a good start. i think having a positive outlook helped as well. I am not a religious person but i prayed and thanked god. its such a relief.

Dear Bleeding
This sure is very good news at the beginning of a new year! Hang in there, it makes all the suffering with the chemo worth while! Keep me posted..

1
Posted by: Cornel | 2008/01/04

Bleeding,

I am so glad to read that you are going to be fine! You had a lot of us worried over the past year and I am sure you were also worried at some stage... but you are going to be FINE!

I am sure that all our prayers and your own prayer carried you through this tough time and even though you said you are not a religious person, God looks over ALL of us and you can either accept His promise that you are one of His children or ignore it, but He will still look after you if you recognise Him as your Heavenly Father.

All the best for 2008 and the years to follow.

Reply to Cornel