Question
Posted by: Bleeding | 2007/12/06

CT Scan

hi Dr Bets
well my chemo sessions are finished. i am going for my pelvic and abdomen CT Scan on 2nd January. im convinced there has been an improvement. but we will know on 2nd. Its been a bad week, my white blood count was too low a week after chemo so i had another blood test and it was even lower and then i got flu so the Onco put me on antibiotics and i was not allowed visitors and i wasnt allowed to go out at all for a week. i have been feeling pretty bad but am now much better. I am off to visit my ma
in zimbabwe and my sister in Joburg during the dec shutdown
(i wont be flying nationwide) their engines fall off.

Dear Bleeding
Couldn't agree more (about the airplane bit) - I think I would have died on the spot of fright! Are you now finished with the chemo - for now? I hope you have a healthy Christmas and that your visits are really enjoyable and that there will be good news in Jan - plse let me know what the scan says!