Question
Posted by: DarklorD | 2006/04/19

CSCS

Can any1 tell me where I can study CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Sertificate)??? BESIDES for the US and Canada!

HI DarklorD

I'm afraid I can't, and I hate admitting, but I actually don't know how you would even begin to find out. The only thing I can suggest (if you don't get some help from the forum) is that you go to a gym or a studio and find out if anyone there knows, because this type of thing, when not a local course, is usually propogated by word of mouth.

Good luck, I hope you find it, and sorry i can't be of more help.

1
Posted by: DarklorD | 2006/04/21

Thanx anyway... :P
By the way, I forgot to mention, I'm also looking to study diatician. If anyone can tell me where the best place is to study that?

Reply to DarklorD