Posted by: DarklorD | 2006/04/19


Can any1 tell me where I can study CSCS (Certified Strength and Conditioning Sertificate)??? BESIDES for the US and Canada!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFitnessDoc

HI DarklorD

I'm afraid I can't, and I hate admitting, but I actually don't know how you would even begin to find out. The only thing I can suggest (if you don't get some help from the forum) is that you go to a gym or a studio and find out if anyone there knows, because this type of thing, when not a local course, is usually propogated by word of mouth.

Good luck, I hope you find it, and sorry i can't be of more help.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: DarklorD | 2006/04/21

Thanx anyway... :P
By the way, I forgot to mention, I'm also looking to study diatician. If anyone can tell me where the best place is to study that?

Reply to DarklorD

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.