Question
Posted by: C. | 2007/05/03

CS, you stinker!

Now now Shrinkie, don't go blowing off bitter steam at the poor Jacques 12 just for maybe being worried about you! NOT nice! Sies vir jou! And the reply you gave me on my CRAP holiday "enjoy the cookies"?!?!?! WTF?! I pour my heart out and all you can say is enjopy the freeking cookies? Man! You can be so cruel! I must say I hate you sometimes, or at least I hate your hating me so much. Yet, I will continue to bug you, day after day, because YOU MADE YOURSELF AVAILABLE!!!!! Now, be a good boy and be nice.

Come come now. There there. Here here. Now now. If jacques was desperate for a very rapid reply to his question over something that was NOT an emergency or about anything actually urgent, he could have called any doc of his choice and made an appointment and paid for it. Posting the same mesage 3 times and whining because it took 24 hours to get a reply, was greedy and petulant.
And what did you want me to say about your crap holiday ? I picked up on your story about the cookies, and commented aptly. Nobody hates you ( or your cookies ) even if you don't save them for anyone's funeral.

2
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/03

You don't sit at home with tin foil on you head C cause you know that does really work.....

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/03

Don't tell me, let me guess... you have anger management problems.....

Reply to Ness