Question
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2007/04/05

CS You didn't answer my question :(

Hi CS, it's ~Wings~ hope you're well.

I have recently had a friend of mine move in with my fiancee and I after she and her boyfriend broke up. We've been friends with her for 2 years but didn't know she talked in her sleep until she moved in. Its been almost two months now and we've noticed that in the middle of the night she'll start talking, having conversations etc which we've just laughed about the next day...until lastnight that is.

We woke up to terrible screaming, like she's fighting with something, saying "It's red and it's gone upstairs". My fiancee and I ran to see what was wrong and all we saw was our friend running out her room into the lounge, to which my fiancee ran after her. When we switched on the lights she was perfectly calm and just said "Sorry guys, didn't mean to scare you" and went to bed like she was completely untraumatised.

What is wrong with her? Why is she like this and what causes this? I know she said it was stress that makes her talk in her sleep but it's been over a month now. . . we're really concerned for her (she sounded like she was demon possessed) she said the red she saw in the room wasn't scary to her. She has often commented on men being in our spare room where she sleeps or a little girl in the cupboard teasing her....I'm very sensitive to this kind of stuff but our home is of pure, white, good energy, God given peace....please advise.....

~Wings~

What's scary is that I am convinced that I did answer your question. So if some weird glitch prevented my response from being posted, I don't understand how that happened. What I said was she needs to see a good srink for a proper assessment, as there are various possible explanations for these odd behaviours, and they probably need proper treatment

4
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/05

LOL! It's good that you believe and know that your house is clear. Shame man, poor girl!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2007/04/05

hahahahaa you're funny Echelle
thanks CS for your response.
it does scare me when she starts freaking out - i spoke to her lastnight about it and she said she saw the red light of the brake lights from a car passing by.
i did some research and apparently there are a very small amount of people who actually suffer from this kind of thing, and they say it usually happens just before you wake up or you're about to go to sleep. If she had heard the car she would have probably been woken up, although not completely, and saw the brake lights on the wall (she leaves the curtains open).

I'm sensitive to the spiritual realm and i promise you our house is clear! (just incase you wanna visit ;)

~Wings~

Reply to ~Wings~
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/05

Oh I hate this kind of scary stuff!! Even thinking about it makes me feel - well, there's no words for how I feel... But doesn't it scare you to think that there's really someone she sees? I wouldn't put my foot in the house if I were told something like that.

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Dove | 2007/04/05

Not all people can sense or see the parnormal but there are some that can. I would not just push this aside. Maybe she is seeing something and you can not see it at all.

Reply to Dove