Question
Posted by: Shae | 2007/02/27

CS - Where are you?

CS, you ok? Where are you?

Out on parole ( I get a limited amount of time off on bad behaviour ). You might be very surprized what MegaMoggy might suggest.

3
Posted by: RMC | 2007/02/27

My bet is around 14:00 today .....

He should really give mega-moggy a password and let him reply. Bet you would see the mog telling everyone to sniff more catnip!

Reply to RMC
Posted by: H25 | 2007/02/27

CS always has to do his own chores and other things on Mondays. He is always excellent and caring in responding to all postings. Just give him time. He remains brilliant! He will appear today (Tues) sometime I am sure!

Reply to H25
Posted by: Rick | 2007/02/27

Hi Shae

The CS is often away from the site in the early part of the week and makes a return on Wednesdays. I think.

Reply to Rick