Question
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/28

CS - WELCOME BACK

CS

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your horrendous ordeal! At least things seem to be on the mend (hopefully anyway!) Any idea when you plan to return "full-speed!"?

Hope you are not in too much pain - being a doctor hopefully you are getting the adequate pain relief.

Take it easy and we hope to have you back "fully" soon!

I'll reveal the staple count next week after they're removed -- maybe someone would like to run an office sweepstake on the total ? ;}
I think one of the most important things about reducing post-op pain is to take enough analgesia in the earliest days to enable you to get mobile and back to normal household tasks asap, and within days the pain drops to much more minor levels . And even pulling out weeds is as useful and less boring than doing fancy physio exercises !

2
Posted by: Dalia | 2007/03/28

A-te-e-e-e-e-en-shun!

Reply to Dalia
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/28

CS

Oh BTW I know all about those staples!! How many did u have? I had 28 when I had my nephrectomy in Sept 2004!! The nurse counted them when I had them out!

Reply to H25