Question
Posted by: kat | 2006/11/08

CS update on family fued

hi cs well just thought id uipdate you, last sunday my sister blacked out and half strangled her ex out of shear frustration he got such a fright that he is now listening to her. they went for cofee last night and have started communicating about the kids. it looks like my niece will be going back to stay with her and now she will have the exes support. so it looks like its all comming right. they spoke for ages last night and now can actually talk properly he didnt speak to her like shit for the first time in a yrs so lets hope its comming right. he is now being decent with my mom after my mom sent an sms supposed to be to me saying she wishes she could hurt him it went to his phone so they also got to talk a bit. i think he has realised that everyone was ready to crack and he is now starting to act like a man. it all looks like its comming together thanks for your words of wisdom as always.

Well, the start of this new process was rather unorthodox and not what one would have recommended, but it seems to have done the trick if the pair of them are talking seriously, as adults, about how best to help the child, and setting aside their own conflict. Aint talking marvellous ?

2
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/11/09

That's great news Kat, hopefully things will work out for your niece too.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: gen | 2006/11/08

I agree with Cybershrink, maybe a bit unorthodox for a beginning, but it looks like if it worked.

Reply to gen