Question
Posted by: H26 | 2007/11/30

cs - transformation?

Wow CS, I couldn't have chosen a better day to read your responses especially about that Doreen Woman who is indeed abusing her husband. I was watching Ricky Lake's show last nite and there was this married woman who wanted her husband to approve of her having a girlfriend and justifying it by saying she's bi and her husband must accept her! well ja, some women "people" are just too slow for my liking!!!

What made my day was your response to Dude's posting - wow you dont seize to amaze me!

Have a lekker one all

It seems an increasing trend that people who behave obnoxiously or uncaringly towards others demand that everyone else must simply accept them, because they're just "being themselves". Throughout history, that has never been considered a valid excuse for anything, until some modern psychobabble declared otherwise. Hannibal Lector and Hitler were just "b eing themselves", but that trivial fact doesn't excuse what they did !
But Doreen was a first in my experience, an abuser who consdered any form of objection or resistance from her victim --- or even the ABSENCE of resistance --- to be abusive to her !
Pleased you enjoyed the other message --- we've been missing Dude for a while now.
Someone just sent me some cartoons about aging, which includes one which says : "If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to." Hmm. Some seem to set that age limit much younger....