Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/06/15

CS Re: Posting 2147

CS I've thought long and hard about your advice and I actually phoned a divorce lawyer. I left 3 messages but he didn't return my call yet. Is this a sign that I should wait. Because after I left 3 messages I tried calling another lawyer and this one was also busy and then I started wondering... why is it that the day that I pluck up the courage to make the call nobody is available.

Is it just bad timing or what??

I don't believe in "signs", though the fact that you thought this could be, suggests that you are ambivalent about going ahead with this. Sounds to me much more like an inefficient or over-busy lawyer ! Coincidences happen much more often than we think !