Question
Posted by: carol | 2005/12/09

CS : Re Cats

have u considered getting your kitten a buddy ? maybe just maybe they would then play with each other , of course you would also then have the risk of two kittens waking you up.

My two dogs and 4 cats have me up at 4 as well so by this time of the morning im a tad tatty.

Tatty I am, indeed. My legs look as if I've taken up self-mutilation as a hobby. I'll think about your suggestion, but the thought of bilateral, stereophonic attacks, is sobering. and of course she has decided that anything resembling a Christmas ornament is just a toy, and devotes herself with great energy to tearing them down and chasing them round. I wish we had got this little one before the old cat died, as she had perfect manners and could have disciplined and trained the little one.

6
Posted by: Cat Lover | 2005/12/09

Liz, I'm in Kempton, work in Sandton. : )

Reply to Cat Lover
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/12/09

Cat Lover, what town are you from?

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: Cat Lover | 2005/12/09

sorry...could call a colourpoint

Reply to Cat Lover
Posted by: Cat Lover | 2005/12/09

CS, my Blue Cream Persian had kittens. Not sure who the father are, but they are beautiful. 2 x White ones, what we could a Colourpoint. Grey ears, paws and tail, rest white long hair, face not as flat as the mother and then I have 2 grey ones. All blue eyes. They will be ready week of the 23. Never know... : )) Looking for lovable homes, dont want any money....as long as they are well kept after.

Reply to Cat Lover
Posted by: carol | 2005/12/09

lol liz .. I think my two dogs overheard the conversation that they are soon going to have huge yard to play in , and are starting to practise .

Reply to carol
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/12/09

My cat is 14 years old, and still wakes me up in the early hours of the monrning. Now i'm trying to keep my cat awake during the day - every time she is sleeping i'll wake her. I'ts working - but only somedays!

Reply to Liz123