Question
Posted by: LOST SOUL | 2007/07/30

CS, PLEASE HELP

My friend committed suicide. I was told he had taken ratex and lenapain.Is this possible. How much would he have taken to kill himself. I just cant deal with it. Please explain if it possible to overdose on these.

So sorry to hear about this, LS --- how awful ! What happened obviously IS possible, unfortunately. Rat poison is never wholesome stuff, as rats are, size for size, tougher than we are. And I think that chemical was involved in a highyl publicised murder case last year. Lenapain would be less reliably lethal, but depending on dosage. It contains a component that makes many of us very drowsy. But what is important isn't discussing the chemistry of this, but that you should see a good local counsellor to work on your grief over this loss