Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/16

CS - please ?

please give me your honest opinion or answer ? Asseblief ?

Saying it's complicated does really not help....... give it to me straight ?

CPM, you're an able adult woman, capable of making informed decisions, sometimes excellent, sometimes less so. This time you seem to be doing something you actually feel is wrong, but don't seem to want to initiate change on your own, preferring one of us to say "DO this" or "Don't do that !" I think you know what you should do ; you know you have referred before to your fear of committment, and maybe now you're trying a relationship plus a lifeboat ? Maybe every ship, including a relationShip, needs a lifeboat, but need it be another person who could get hurt in the process ?

19
Posted by: Pal | 2004/11/16

Don't stress, neither have committed to you, you have not made a commitment to either of them, there is no sex involved. You enjoy their company. what are you worrying about? be honest to these guys about where you are at but don't play them up against each other. having a back up isn't such a good idea (because he is 2nd best and that means you only take him as second prize) but you should date and go out with as many men as you feel you can handle. If we had to do the exclusive dating bit all our lives we'd only be able to get to know one guy every few weeks. it would take for ever to find THE one.
Remember that honesty is always the best policy and this portugues man who isn't ready to commit sounds reasonable. How can one commit in such a short time? You're still getting to know each other. Take it slow. Have fun.

Reply to Pal
Posted by: Inc | 2004/11/16

CP Mom... you have not yet met the right man for you... and you won't find him, if you are not looking... nothing wrong in dating a few people... at least you will know that when you settle for someone, you would have given yourself enough of a chance to make a proper choice.
Happy dating...

Reply to Inc
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/16

I'm talking to much again today but G is blind in the one eye and was in a school for sight disabilities and he understands so much about my daughter and how kids can be cruel and what i've gone through as a single parent... and i do think we have a close bond... but then i have thought that before and was played.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/16

Anyone else for a piece of this cake??? ha ha ha ha

CP Mom - you are not married to you are allowed to play the field! (No sex though - Aids....) For the men - well if you snooze you loose, the one that can offer you a stable relationship first will be the winner !

Reply to Mona
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/16

H- if i did not think it was morally wrong i would not have posted here would I ? Yes and having it done to me before in my life is not a reason to do it to someone else.... I do hear you.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/16

Lulu - jy's lekker stout... hee hee ja toe kom ons stop nou maar voor ek en jy weer in die k*k beland !

Mindful - ja jong foeter maar ek buk.... maar hier probeer ek my life story uitsorteer onder my regte naam en nie biets of danny-girl of Liewe Heksie nie en dan kry ek moeilikheid... aaaai toggie

Nee man ek's mal oor die Portugese outjie hoop net hy skrik wakker - dalk sal hierdie naweek by Sun City net die ding wees....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let it be !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: H | 2004/11/16

Sorry-a bit out of line with the "sleeping" thing.BUT, let this not be a diversion from the point I am trying to make and I agree with HUH. Put yourself in R's shoes.
What you are doing is morally wrong. Someone is going to get hurt.

Reply to H
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/11/16

Ah-nee-ah CP Mom! Waar is daai hout lepel nou? Haha, ek hou maar vir jou duim vas, ek hoop dinge gebeur soos dit moet. Baie sterkte.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/16

Jumping into bed with two guys at the same time... Isn't that a threesome?

CP MOM, maar jy het OMTRENT energie, ne? hahaha

Reply to lulu
Posted by: HUH | 2004/11/16

H may be harsh in using the word sluttish, but surely someone who gives advise that if someone on this forum is being used as a 'back up ' they should move on from the hound dog and start afresh. Now she is doing the same thing.

Tell me ..... if you are a regular on thsi forum , does that mean you can treat others terribly and still get smoothed talked by the forum and if non regulars disagree they are nasty , insentive and aggressive people.

treat others as you would be treated

Reply to HUH
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/16

I have not slept with anyone in the last 2 months since the big ballsup ! I said clearly in my other posting that I've done nothing naugty... sheeeesh !

So H where you get the "jump into bed" with only you will know.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/16

Who said anything about jumping into bed? You're jumping to conclusions, H. She's not sleeping with either of the men.

Reply to lulu
Posted by: H | 2004/11/16

Demon - I did not put a name to CP Mom, but to her behaviour.

Tasha - I happen to be a girl ( a decent one).One who would not jump into bed with 2 guys at the same time and expect people to OK my actions!!!!!

Geewhiz, I am getting my head bit off for displaying honesty?

Reply to H
Posted by: Tasha | 2004/11/16

H, I am sorry to say, but that was totally uncalled for. And I though maybe you were a decent guy.

Reply to Tasha
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/16

LOL Deamon... "Here we don't call each other names!! Imature jurk!" LMAO I'm sorry, it's just very funny...

CP MOM, vir wat dit werd is, ek stem saam met CS hier. Een van hulle gaan seerkry. Besluit JY wie jy wil hê en cut die ander een loose. Sterkte daarmee. :o/

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Demon | 2004/11/16

H please go to the north or south pole!!! you desurve to freez you brains. if you whant to call names please go back to sex guys here we talk straight and dont call people names!! Imature jurk!

Reply to Demon
Posted by: H | 2004/11/16

I think you are just looking for approval of your sluttish beahaviour!

Reply to H
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/16

Demon thanx - i appreciate your posting and honesty.

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Demon | 2004/11/16

CP-MOM you whant it staight here it is whithout suger, I have been following your story very closly and have not commented once but now is the time YOUR PROBLEM IS FEAR OF COMMITMENT!!!!!!! This is why you do this here is your chance for exclusive yet you dont, you are a player and that that sorry but that is the truth!!

Reply to Demon