Question
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/21

CS - my sympathies

CS, remember in Lion King, when Scar said about the hyenas "I'm surrounded by idiots?". I think that's what's happening today, my sympathies are with you, having to read all this rubbish.

Thanks, Buzz. Sometimes it feel like idiots, sometimes like real hyenas. Broad shoulders --- and an even broader belly ! Eh, thanks folks --- let's keep the adult community going. The coupla hyenas make a lot of noise but mean nothing, and after a while they go off to make someone else's life miserable !

10
Posted by: Buzz | 2005/11/21

Jakes, you're too cute.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/21

i know exactly what you mean Frusty........ but they'll get bored as soon as they don't have an audience anymore....

Reply to ...
Posted by: CJ | 2005/11/21

Thank you Darling

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/21

... that made me giggle. There is so much moaning and bitching today that I am finished all my work here already. Just not interested in partaking in a verbal slanging match.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/21

Nothing wrong with a "crush" is there?..... i've had a crush on CS for the longest time (blush)....:-)

Reply to ...
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/21

Buzz, still loves you - I just hope doesn't become a crush Lol

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/21

eish...imagine that.
Cs giving up on us!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/21

CS has broad shoulders :-) thank goodness... otherwise he might have given up long time ago!!

Reply to ...
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/21

I agree with you both!

Lets just smile and take an extra AD today ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/21

LOLOL

I agree....
Is a circus

Hope really sum IP blocking will be dun........

Reply to Delene