Question
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/29

CS (last one)!

Just wanted to say thanks for copying your response for me... my appointment was made for Monday (the soonest I could get), but I am going to try arrange to see him tomorrow morning.......
I haven't had an episode in 4 years.... so I have no meds and wasn't prepared for this at all.......... I'm certain I will be back to normal soon!! Thanks again..........

Maybe it's wise, thinking for the future, to also arrange, when this episode is over, with your shrink, for you to keep a small starter supply of your anti-manic meds available for any future needs. We enjoy you, manic or normal, andway, with or without bunches of flowers ! Be well !