Question
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/29

CS, JOHN & CANDY

Hi CS

Good to have you back,
This forum is full of humor again.

We miss you, and your sense of humor.

About John and Candy.

I like them both, thought I dont agree with their way of doing thing.

I respect them, and like them, they so open minded people.

Have a great day.

Thanks, Dee. Of course one can like people without respecting or liking everything they do. Who we are isn't exactly the same as what we choose to do

8
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/29

Candy, Dont be so hard on yourself.

If I take away the prost thing, you still a good person.
you not proud of what you do, but you have to earn a living. i respect you cause, you didnt dreams of becoming a prost. Criminals kills and steals, and drives around in the nice cars, and everyone around them know that they kill and steal.
Not a honest way, but they proud of what they doing.
Everyone can go back and have a better tomorrow, and you'll have that in 4 years time.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

Troll alert

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

Hi Dee, no, I don't think you can say that because you haven't gone through what I have. As for earning your respect, I don't HAVE to. I posted elsewhere in this forum that I learned that I will never please everyone and also that I don't HAVE to please everyone.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/29

John, no question, just a comment...

Candy, I know what you mean. Even with you line of work/business, you have earn your respect from me.

keep your head up.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Candy | 2007/03/29

Hello Dee, its nice to meet you. I'm glad you don't agree as I don't like myself or what I do most of the time.

Reply to Candy
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/29

My head hurts to much for this ..... *quietly tip toeing out the room*

Reply to Ness
Posted by: C. | 2007/03/29

I think if CS knew you personally, he might give a blossom, but hey, you share we share. Isn't this a jolly old place . . .

Reply to C.
Posted by: John | 2007/03/29

Er. Uhm. Ja well no fine. I read it again but, alas, I am still unable to suss out a question. Unless you want to provide an opportunity for the CS to condemn my habit for consorting with prostitutes? Is that it?

Reply to John