Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/18

CS is late

CS did say he would be late on Friday morning. Looks like everybody followed suit.

Yes, I usually start at the botom and work upwards, though this can take a long time when the piles of fresh mesages are so large. ( hint, hint ). Maybe I'm sickening with bird flu !

4
Posted by: Ters | 2005/11/18

J, die beste ding van jou is dat jy nie jou sin vir humor verloor het nie. Snaaks!!!!!!!
Lekker naweek en sterkte

Reply to Ters
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/18

Lady N - not so good, but let's not dwell on it this Friday. Enjoy the weekend and we'll see on Monday how things are.

I enjoyed this hope you do too:

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of the
following, please seek medical treatment immediately:

1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to sh*t on someone's windshield.

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Karen | 2005/11/18

He has arrvied indeed, he seems to be working his way up from the bottom.

Reply to Karen
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/11/18

hi j

how are you doing?
nina

Reply to lady nina