Question
Posted by: Que | 2006/04/06

CS if i ever need your help it is now!!

Posted by: Que
Message:
Yesterday someone posted using my nick. Posting 1836 and then 1849 and 1870. This has destroyed all credibility i ever had on this forum. And i have been here for a long time. . Is there any way you can trace this person or prove that i did not post them. I would really appreciate all or any help.
Date: 5/4/2006

Subject: RE: CS. If i ever need your help its now.
Posted by: Que
Message:
Sorry i forgot to say please. PLEASE.
Date: 5/4/2006

Que,
This happens a times, when pathetic dweebs pinch someone else's nick rather than reveal their own idiocy. NObody who knows you, from your longstanding appearances here, will be fooled or think any the less of you.
And don't forget, CS who works 7 days a week, needs a day off once a week or so, for shopping and chores !

4
Posted by: Que | 2006/04/06

Thanks CS. I though only women needed days for shopping. Just kidding. Have a great one.

Reply to Que
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2006/04/06

I am ok thank you. Had severe depression but I am taking meds now and I feel better everyday. I know he takes one day in the week off. I hope that your'e name will be cleared I can just imagine how you must feel.

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Que | 2006/04/06

Hi ZeeZee

I am surviving and you. I wonder if CS is on holiday. Havent seen him reply to anyone here yet. And you. How are you doing.

Reply to Que
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2006/04/06

Morning Que

How are you????

Reply to ZeeZee