Question
Posted by: // | 2007/11/29

cs here it is dear

we have fixed all our differences but my parents don't want to understand that.

i grew up having both my parents and i don't want my baby grow up without knowing her father, they think i'll meet someone one day but i don't want my baby to have step father especilly when this world has turned around like this, babies get raped by step father and other family members, that is worse.

how do i get them understand that no matter the differences we had i did forgive him and so they must do the same

Well, while, of cpurse, there may be some nasty step-fathers, there are also many marvellous step-fathers ' and of course some real fathers can be most unpleasant in how they fail to care for their children. It's the individual that matters. But you are in charge of your own responses and its your business if you choose to forgive the father. You can't make your parents have the same attitude as yours. Live your own life, and don't rely on them to share your views about everything