Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/08/03

CS - HERE EVERY DAY!

CS

Congratulations! Since CD stopped answering her posts Fri, Sat &  Sun a while ago, you seem to be one of the few remaining forums who is around EVERY single day, holiday or otherwise! Her stand-in does not seem to answer any Fri questions before late Sun pm! A bit unfair, I think, being fully away of all the requirements H24 sets etc! That is why people should NOT whine on your forum when, eg. you suddenly need a few hours off to do your own other personal chores! Because you will, without fail, answer the posts as soon as possible anyway!

Enjoy the rest of today and have a good kitty training week! Any name yet?

Some might think that a matter for congratulations, others might think I ought to work harder to Get a Life ! I try to pop in on most days, even the quiet ones, partly because the Forum is so busy most days, that the load rapidly gets unmanageable if one leaves it a day or two.
But a respite from whiners would be pleasant.
Cat is trying to learn ( very slowly ) that I really am not covered in thick fur, so that affectionate little swipes from her paws do leave scratches and blood-stains. She has a home name, and like MegaMoggy, has adopted a web nick of Smoky ( which was the name of our first dat, who she strongly resembles ).