Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/07/15

CS - have I told you?

That you are brilliant? hmmmm well let me tell you again.....!

I know the cresche only shows Heidi and Carika Keusenkamp stuff so it's not there then I remembered reading your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday night g's daughter was there for a sleepover and when I went to bath i let her watch what she wants to and obviously it's Cartoon network and although it might be fine for a 10 year old (mentally 16? hee hee) it sure aint for Ne! She probably saw it then...damn ur good :-)))))

I'll sit her down tonight and talk to her nicely and maybe show her behind the tv etc.....one sometimes does something and you don't THINK!

Thanx

Eh, say it again, Sam !
Hope it works out And let us know what happens