Question
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/06

CS - CLOSING FORUM

CS

Why don't you consider closing the forum for, say, a week. That way you can take a few days off, even if you recover quite quickly. And then you wont have to catch up on backdated postings. It's not as if you're AWOL'ing! (if there is such a word!)
You know what I mean!

I suggest a compromise. It's up to H24, but I'm not suggesting we close the forum for however long it takes for me to recover --- but play nicely, guys, nobody turn nasty, and do NOT post any questions from this afternoon on which you expect me to answer. I really won't be fit enough on my return to wade through hundreds of messages waiting for a response --- it would take many weeks to catch up. When I'm back, I'll announce it, and we can try to resume normal service then.

5
Posted by: H25 | 2007/03/06

That's fine, as long as, as CS says, everyone "behaves" and doesn't expect him to answer questions until he announces his return to the forum, WHENEVER that might be. I'm happy with that. Also don't expect him to answer questions posted while he is away when he returns.

Reply to H25
Posted by: Joy | 2007/03/06

Sorry but i disagree...sometimes people just need to vent here..and sometimes we (the rest of us) give sound advise. I think its good enough that he informed us so no one is out here expecting him to reply. Besides, i know i'm not the only one going through something hard, when people post their problems. Its very therapeutic. I say NO! to Closing the forum!

Reply to Joy
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/06

Just a suggestion, doll. I would like to keep it open but if CS is going to need to recover I'd like him to do it fully - (but between the two of us, I reckon he is just as much a junkie for it as the rest of the gang ;-)

Reply to RMC
Posted by: Unnecessary | 2007/03/06

why should the forum be closed? you guyz are unnecessary! don't ruin things for us Please!

Reply to Unnecessary
Posted by: RMC | 2007/03/06

Well, you know that from my previous post I also think CS should close the forum. We can make use of the annex while he is away and in all reality, if some one has to wait a week for his response if the forum remains open by then they probably will have found the answer elsewhere, or might get nasty like it did in the previous cyberdoc's forum

Reply to RMC