Question
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/22

CS Christmas etc

I must say that Ive notice that CS is responging to posts very quickly, THANKS for THAT!

2nd point, are you planning to take a break CS? Over Christmas? Just wondering cos I think normally all the experts take a break and I think the Site's posting feature is disabled for that time.

Anyway best of luck to all over the festive season and please drive carefully! Id like to see all of you back, the good that bad and the ugly!

Hi Paul,
Must be my new ADSL connection ! Though it's not so fast as I'd imagined ( while sitting steaming waiting for a slow dial-up connection to work ) it is a lot better, and with a fixed monthly cost, I don't have to wory so much about the megabux I'd have to pay to Telkom for the privilege of waiting !
As for a Christmas break, that gets decided by the Big Editors in Cape Town. They did have a 10-day break last Christmas, and may do so again. I expect they may do the same again, but haven't had any news of it yet. I'm still waiting to handle the awful 3-hour marathon end to Survivor tomorrow night, and then continue the Apprentice commentary as that season continues.
I share your message to all for Christmas and New Year --- I, too, would like to see everyone back, safe and sound, and ready to continue our conversations in the new year. And I'd like to specially thank so many of our regulars for their unfailingly useful and compassionate responses to the many messages that arrive here, and hope you'll all continue that excellent work next year, too !

1
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/11/22

Hi CS

I also wish to say thank you and I hope that you and your family have a great Christmas and an excellent new year !! be safe and have FUN !!

Love Cookie

Reply to Cookie